MS BAPM is actively working with world-class corporations to provide students with information on internship opportunities where they can apply their advanced business analytics and project management skills to challenging real world business problems.
Resources available to MS BAPM students in searching for internships include:
- Scheduling appointments with embedded career counselors via nexus.uconn.edu
- Attending events planned by the UConn Center for Career Development
- Exploring UConn-vetted opportunities via Handshake and the MS BAPM exclusive online career community
- Developing strong alumni connections via the Husky Mentor Network
- Attending workshops offered each semester by MS BAPM career counselors, focused on interviewing, writing strong cover letters, résumé development
In addition to internships with corporate partners, ample opportunities are available to MS BAPM students through UConn-sponsored groups, consulting, and research entities, including, but not limited to: