ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATES
Advanced Business Certificate in Business Analytics
15 credits – 4 core courses and 1 elective, Hartford and Stamford campuses
This graduate-level certificate is designed for business managers and information professionals who are interested in the role of business analytics in organizations and how data analytics can be applied to help make better business decisions.
Advanced Business Certificate in Project Management
12 credits – 3 core courses and 1 elective, Hartford and Stamford campuses
Business professionals who are technically competent in project management and successful in working with diverse teams to drive project deliverables are in great demand. This graduate-level certificate is designed for business professionals who wish to enhance their project management skills.
MBA/MS in Business Analytics & Project Management
As a specialist and a generalist, a dual degree MBA/MS is a powerful combination. The two degrees complement each other and prepare you to significantly contribute in the workplace. Not only do you earn two master's degrees, but you also save on 15 credits of coursework.
- 14 courses/42 credits in the Full-Time MBA Program (Hartford campus) or Part-Time MBA Program (Hartford and Stamford campuses)
- 37 credits in the MS BAPM Program, Hartford and Stamford campuses
For international students in the Full-time MBA program, there is an added benefit – the ability to secure additional OPT eligibility by completing a dual degree in STEM-designated MSBAPM program
UCONN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS 4+1 ANALYTICS TRACK
The 4+1 Analytics Track within the Master of Science in Business Analytics and Project Management (MSBAPM), offered in Hartford and Stamford, is for students who complete undergraduate programs at any UConn campus in Business Data Analytics, Management, and Engineering for Manufacturing, Management Information Systems; or a minor in Analytics.
Students accepted to the 4+1 Analytics Track will complete a minimum of two OPIM 5000-level courses before finishing their undergraduate studies. During the student’s last semester as an undergraduate, they will need to apply to the MSBAPM program to continue as a matriculated graduate student. If accepted, the MSBAPM program requires that the student completes 30 credits and offers the option to start in any Fall, Spring, or Summer term.
4+1 infosessions for Summer & Fall will announced soon. In the meantime, join one of our general MSBAPM infosessions to learn more about the Master's program.
Students can take up to 4 select core courses (a maximum of 2 per semester) at the Hartford or Stamford campuses before applying for matriculation to the MS BAPM Program.
- Application requires résumé and unofficial transcripts of any completed undergraduate or graduate coursework
- Upon successful completion of all 4 courses with grades of B or better, student may have GMAT/GRE requirement waived and apply for matriculation
- Upon matriculation, courses transferred count toward MS BAPM degree
- Optional courses: OPIM 5270: Intro to Project Management, OPIM 5272: Business Process Modeling and Data Management, OPIM 5603: Statistics in Business Analytics, OPIM 5641: Business Decision Modeling