Admission into this program is a competitive process. The minimum requirements include:
- Completion of a one-semester college-level calculus course with a grade of “C” or better.
- An undergraduate degree (B.S. or B.A.) from a 4-year program at an accredited university or college.
- A minimum undergraduate grade-point averages (GPA) of 3.0 for either all 4 years or for the last 2 years.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or the General Test of GRE (Graduate Record Examination). There are no specific minimum scores on these test scores. A high score can improve the competitiveness of your application.
- For international students (including H1, H4 and others, except for permanent residents & US Citizens):
English Proficiency documents:
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – minimum score of 79 (electronic test) or 550 (paper based) or higher
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – minimum score of 6.5 or higher
Students with a degree from a university with an English-speaking curriculum may have this test requirement waived with an official document (see details) .
Please contact us if you have any questions.